fredag den 5. september 2014

Nepalweather and good news

Today we have Nepal weather. That`s what I call it when the sky is without any cloud, and the air is bright but misty at the same time. My husband calls it dashain weather, because it`s the weather they have in Nepal during the month of dashain, which is one of the biggest festivals there. (Comparable to our christmas)

This weather always makes me want to travel to Nepal again, and as the situation is now, my best way to travel is through youtube. My favourite video is this one here, - Nepal in a nutshell in seven minutes. It has everything I remember from my first and longest travel in Nepal: Steep and hilly way to school. Blue plastic sandals. Scary kitchen knife. Eating rice with the hand. The special light of a Nepalese morning. Dangerous traffic. Children playing with the leaves from a plant. Beutiful people.

By watching this video I can almost feel that fresh morning air and the smell of nepalese food.



And now, the good news: I am pregnant! :-) If everything goes well, little Silas will be a big brother in february 2015.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nice video and definitely reminded me of Nepal. Congratulation on your pregnancy and all the best. Take care.

    SvarSlet