torsdag den 3. april 2014

More about crochet


Silas is now big enough to wear some of the clothes I have made! It is fun to see it on him, and it inspires me to make more. When I get some more time (or make some new priorities) I will try to follow a recipe again. Would really like to learn it.





The yarn I used for making this jacket was bought in Kathmandu. I bought one kilo of wool in different colours, and then me and the one kilo of wool were packed on the back of a motorbike and drove through this street. I was feeling like a local in that moment.

 
 

 

The yarn was really cheap, but it was also of a quite bad quality, I found out later. And it was originally from New Zealand, by the way. I think I will have to bring another local “guide” for this next time..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar