søndag den 23. marts 2014

New life, new blog


The first coffee in the morning. Wool. The smell of a wood stove. Yarn. Cows. The west coast of Ireland. Friends and family. Nepal. Travelling. Dreaming. Handwritten letters. Photos. Cats. Vegetarian cooking and baking. Books. Organic products. Art. Crochet. Blogs. The smell of wool. My cute baby. These are some of my favourite things.

I am a Norwegian living in Denmark, and the mother of an amazing little person who is half Nepalese.

I like both the city and the countryside, but not so much the thing in between. Right now I am living in the middle of the city, while dreaming of cows, the ocean and ecovillages. I live here with my son (Silas Nimai), and sometimes with my husband too.
..


 
 
My blog is about my daily life, my travels (especially to Nepal and Ireland), my hobbies, activities and interests. I am documenting the small things I do and think, to store it as a diary, and to keep in touch with friends and family far away.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar